Friday, August 18, 2006

killing time~!!

its the eighteenth of aug 2006..and my computer sez the time is 7.22 am ...but its twelve hours since!!

tat gets me..twelve or thirteen hours behind..to where my friends and my sis have recently left..
the united states of america.!

well i don know what 'substance' i can really write now!..coz i sat thru one hour of TA duty with the patience of an angel..and have no idea how to spend the rest of my time..

i read and re-read my blogs(scanty as they are!) as if it were a ritual mantra!.

in this dismal dept computer facility-dept of chemical engineering...amidst some 28- 30 computers and no humans frequenting this place at this time of the hour..gosh..!!
this gets sick!

this place is definitely what i can call totally 'unhappening';

..i'm stuck here in this place for 4 hrs evry week at around this time in the evening..when the rest of India has fun and watches KANK in evening theaters..

makes life more miserable for me!

a computer with internet connexn can be a great resource...plz!

you there .i heard u say..'yes','ofcourse',' definitely' and things of that kind!
gimme a break .i'm now suffering from terminal disillusionment when to comes how much of your time a computer is worth..

WOOW!!

guess wat..its 7.40 am (by my computer standard time!) and the next person on the slot has arrived..all fresh and smiling!

so that means i can go!!!but by this time i now reached a solution to beating the universal phenomenon of boredom..but that will most probably be my next blog!!

ciao!!
bblog...

No comments: