Tuesday, August 29, 2006

its not that bad after all!!?

A week after hostel life:

hey..it really is not that bad!! this hostel life!!

i've been here for two days..and i've just started likin it!!

i ve been a 'home grown' -'listen to mommy' kinda kid for the first 21 yrs of my life!i suddenly realise that i cant be the same nemore!
i cant belive i washed my own clothes and neatly folded them into a compact pile to fit the little cupoard in my room..i hated jobs of this sort at home!! and i used to scorn and frown on my dad who insisted that i do these things at home!

After weekend sojourn at home:

hmmm.i've changed my mind! i love home more..Amma has made delicious lunch for me! it suits my stomach unlike the mess food that gives embarassing burps at wrong hours! and Dad was there with his loud ,commanding voice....
all said and done..Home is where my heart is!

No comments: